• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Specific Observation on Prime Video, general library vs. my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickDR

Someone had observed that they had problems of movies vs. shows in Prime Video. I have been mainly trying to download some movies I had bought, and thought it should be working. Most of the movies in my-stuff are downloaded for backup, but after I came back 1.1.2.1 didn't download mystuff purchased movies with the audio/language boxes empty. And I found and installed 1.1.3.2 beta. I am currently downloading a Prime Video general library movie no problem. I am still not able to download a Mystuff movie I have purchased.

Last edited:
You may need to reload the page. In order to download a title, it must be available to Anystream when you initially request a title. If you purchase a title from within the Anystream Amazon browser, that title wasn't available when you first accessed or, bird only AFTER you paid for it.

Solutions:

- refresh the page after you purchased the title (may work)
- navigate to a different page and back to the title you purchased
- purchase the title in a REAL browser (such as Firefox) BEFORE your start AnyStream. That way when you first access the title in Anystream, is immediately available to it and you can download it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I purchased the movie about 6 days ago within a real browser. I tried downloading it about 20 minutes later, got the empty Lang/audio boxes. Waited overnight, same thing. I signed out of Prime and then back in, same thing. Got on AS Forum and found you 1.1.3.2 beta. I signed out of Prime in 1.1.2 and installed beta. Your stuff is so easy and I do appreciate it. I signed into Prime and attempted a download. got the same empty Lang/Audio boxes for the purchased download of same movie. I have no trouble downloading purchased media even in 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. But I started getting a some DRM notices I reported in another thread. That went away with beta, but not on purchases. I have now downloaded a previously purchases movie and that downloads fine. So at this point, "to Beijing with love" can be started on a browser or Roku for 6 days.

I decided to everything you asked. I signed out of Prime. I killed AS. I rebooted my computer. I started playing the movie in Chrome. I started AS. I signed into Prime. I selected the movie, empty lang/aud boxes.

This is what I get when I start the vid in a browser.

upload_2021-5-20_22-39-33.png

Without a log file the developers will not be able to look into your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back