• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SPDIF out disabled for PowerDVD HD?

mikeyboyaz

While running anyDVD HD the direct out for my SPDIF was disabled, I admit I am using the trialware, but I am wondering if this is also an issue with the full version?

This is for PowerDVD Ultra HD btw... In the Audio menu there is usually an option to do SPDIF direct... but the option is missing when anyDVD is running....

Last edited:
This is for PowerDVD Ultra HD btw... In the Audio menu there is usually an option to do SPDIF direct... but the option is missing when anyDVD is running....

Make sure you don't have a movie open/playing. If you do, SPDIF will be missing if you try and change audio options.

Back