• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spanish Underworld Evolution HD-DVD: Remove forced subtitles?

Rathbone80

Could you Slysoft guys add a function to remove or turn off the forced spanish subtitles in this release?

Regards

Rathbone

Having a feature to autoedit the XPL file to remove the subtitle tags would be much appreciated, I hate having to manually edit the XPL files when settling down to watching a movie. I understand its a workaround for a buggy PowerDVD and should not be needed if PDVD worked right in the first place.

Regards,

But editing the XPL file only works if you rip the HD-DVD before.

Found it!

Spanish Underworld 2 definetly has English subtitles!!!! But you have to use AnyDVD HD to access them, because they are hidden:

1. Go to My Documents and browse through the AnyDVD folder until you get the .xpl file from Underworld 2. Open it.

2. In the main title remove every audio track and subtitle track entries except audio 4 and subtitle 2. Both are marked "en". If you want to remove subtitles completely, remove subtitle 2 also.

3. On the bottom remove everything between the Playlist tags and the tags themselves. You will loose the disc menus.

3. Save, eject disc and pop it back in. AnyDVD loads the edited xpl-file. Voila!

Back