• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spanish problems...

leadboiler

I have been trying to download AnyDVD here in Spain etc from the URL that James has provided in the Spanish forum but my servers say that the link is dangerous, contains malware, viruses etc http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8143.exe If I use any of the other URLs from the site I get a message saying 'site cannot be reached' etc Any help gratefully received because I have paid for this service.

Wrong section, moved. The DVD issues section is as the name suggests for DVD issues only.

That said, please use the forum search. The servers say no such thing. Your browsers malware warning / AV does. Due to an issue that happened 3 weeks ago. The search (in general chat) will tell you everything you need to know. If the file's digital signature is intact there's absolutely nothing wrong with the file

Wrong section, moved. The DVD issues section is as the name suggests for DVD issues only.

That said, please use the forum search. The servers say no such thing. Your browsers malware warning / AV does. Due to an issue that happened 3 weeks ago. The search (in general chat) will tell you everything you need to know. If the file's digital signature is intact there's absolutely nothing wrong with the file
Thank you for your somewhat bad tempered response! I am not terribly good at negotiating places such as this even if the majority of users are. But thank you...

there's nothing bad tempered about it. We simply have been repeating the same thing for the past 3 weeks, it's grown tiresome. Just have a look in this very section.

I have been trying to download AnyDVD here in Spain etc from the URL that James has provided in the Spanish forum but my servers say that the link is dangerous, contains malware, viruses etc http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8143.exe If I use any of the other URLs from the site I get a message saying 'site cannot be reached' etc Any help gratefully received because I have paid for this service.
I have to disable my virus protection and then I am able to download and install anydvd!

Back