• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Spam PMs

Beginning to think there is a virus in this forum. Third time now. :mad:

Can't you atleast rise the time that is allowed between sending PMs? Normal users hardly send more than 1/minute or not allow new members with a low postcount to send PMs or wait some days until they can use the PM function.

meh best way to block this shit imo is to implement captcha upon registration and maybe also when sending a pm to multiple users.

Reply comment to post #40
I got the same email from the same person. I got it seconds after signing up. Needless to say I thought this was a strange welcome.

Last edited:
Blocking a new user with under 10 posts (across a couple days) from sending PM's at all would thwart most bots.

-W (just thinking out loud)

Why is this thread even still going on? There is a mod to restrict PM'ing until x amount of posts.

Sorry about that guys, these spammers have all been banned as soon as we were made aware of it. This happens on most forums.:agree:

Back