• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hillbillydoug

I live in the United States and have bought the movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" from the UK. I have bought the movie twice,. Both brand new and in the wrapping, and both times I would put it in my laptop and the DVD would play, but it was very pixelated and would stutter. I have many other Region 2 PAL DVD'S that play perfectly fine. I don't know how I can get it to work.

If this is the wrong forum, could you direct me the proper place to post this question

I live in the United States and have bought the movie "South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut" from the UK. I have bought the movie twice,. Both brand new and in the wrapping, and both times I would put it in my laptop and the DVD would play, but it was very pixelated and would stutter. I have many other Region 2 PAL DVD'S that play perfectly fine. I don't know how I can get it to work.

If this is the wrong forum, could you direct me the proper place to post this question
PLEASE read this before you post

Without an AnyDVD log, no one can help you, assuming you're using AnyDVD. If not, please try out the software, and post back the results, along with an AnyDVD log.

Please also check the other AnyDVD links listed right near my username below.

:)

Back