• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

source data too large??

jakewgolden

i recently tried to back up my bourne supremecy dvd which is 1:49 long. and no matter if i copy the whole dvd or just the main movie, i get this error msg of " source data too large". what does this mean? and how to i fix this problem? my blank DVD's are 120 min. so it should fit on my blanks. hope someone has an answer... its frustrating!!!

i recently tried to back up my bourne supremecy dvd which is 1:49 long. and no matter if i copy the whole dvd or just the main movie, i get this error msg of " source data too large". what does this mean? and how to i fix this problem? my blank DVD's are 120 min. so it should fit on my blanks. hope someone has an answer... its frustrating!!!

Select "dvd-5" near the quality bar in Clonedvd

and follow http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 step by step

Back