• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sound Playing in Background

HectorCharlie

I'm not sure how to get logs for this one. I started hearing the dialogue and soundtrack for a movie on AP while the download was running lol. I closed all my apps to make sure it wasn't something else. I searched for a transcript of the dialogue and it was the movie from AP in my queue.

I mean it's not even just the preview, it's the entire thing playing lol.

I'm not sure how to get logs for this one. I started hearing the dialogue and soundtrack for a movie on AP while the download was running lol. I closed all my apps to make sure it wasn't something else. I searched for a transcript of the dialogue and it was the movie from AP in my queue.
Our program does not download music files, AP I believe has a queue but only for music, you are probably trying to download a movie and your music from your music queue is playing.

AnyStream is an easy-to-use application that allows you to download entire series, movies, and documentaries from Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Disney+ for offline-viewing.

Did you already miss a movie because of expired content? AnyStream will save your favorite shows and movies before the content expires and is removed from the streaming service.

Once downloaded as an MP4 file, content is unprotected and can be viewed with any video player. Additionally it can also be converted with video editing software of your choice to different file formats like MKV.

AnyStream comes with an easy-to-navigate interface, that helps you quickly find the content you're looking for.

I'm not downloading a music file. It's literally playing the sound from the movie while i'm downloading.

That's the one. I navigated away to the AP homepage after it was done and the dialogue from it stopped.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B00BRL3WBU/

soundtrack for a movie on AP while the download was running
I had this too some month or something ago, it happend exactly once. I don't know if I saved the log of it, but I cannot check for it since it is on my other computer. But I don't think so.

I can't replicate it. Just tried it again to get the log and no dice. Very strange!

Our program does not download music files, AP I believe has a queue but only for music, you are probably trying to download a movie and your music from your music queue is playing.
You don't understand what he is talking about. He AS'ed the movie and after clicking the download button the movie begun to play in the background, but everything else is as usual, so you don't see anything from the movie or something. Only thing you can do is to mute AS in Windows Audio settings till it is done, no need to abort the dl in this case.

I can't replicate it. Just tried it again to get the log and no dice. Very strange!
Yes, as i said it happend to me only once and that was already some time ago. So I guess it is only a random bug and no way to replicate it.

I just tried and it was fine, if no way to replicate it and no log file, we cannot help you, but thanks for the heads up.

I just tried and it was fine, if no way to replicate it and no log file, we cannot help you, but thanks for the heads up.
Not sure if a log would even help, but yes, it is not possible to replicate it and so I think it is a very rare and strange bug.

lol there should be a game on this forum, finding bugs nets you bugfinder tokens. Once you accumulate 100, grant us an extra license (or that upgrade license ha!) or something =).

lol there should be a game on this forum, finding bugs nets you bug-finder tokens. Once you accumulate 100, grant us an extra license (or that upgrade license ha!) or something =).
When Microsoft starts giving out free versions of Office 365 or Professional Plus after all the damn bugs in Powerpoint ( lifetime versions, not their yearly subscription LOL. Even then I really don't think it would possible.:cry:

Hah! you're preaching to the choir about the faults of large conglomerate software companies. But I believe in the Redfox team and the dream of a future with software dev's that actually improve a product when given feedback. Bigger isn't always better!

Back