• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sound delaying

I know that this is an old thread. Have any of you that are having sync problems been using bluetooth headphones? It will add a perceptible delay. Try a wired set.
Good point, but upgrading to 1.7.0.0 should fix the lipsync delays reported in this thread, which was much less than what you would get from bluetooth headphones (~2ms versus ~500ms) - that would be impossible to watch (or fix). Bluetooth is not a solution for anything with video - only for audio (unless you are playing an instrument when it is useless also).

audio sync

I am having problems with audio sync as well. I downloaded the trial this weekend and ripped and encoded 3 movies to MP4 and then transferred them over to my tivo with pytivo. One was just fine (stranger than fiction) and one was off. Two (the american, capitalism a love story) were fine. The track that was off however seemed like a different problem than others have had as the track seemed to get more off as the movie progresses. it started just as an annoyance but by the end got up to about a 5 count between sound and action. Seriously 3-5 seconds.

Any idea why this happened? I'm on a PC 64bit win 7 quad core.

Thanks

Back