• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sopranos Season 6B Discs 2 and 3

Junbug

I'm trying to encode my sopranos dvd's but am running into an issue with season 6b. While using Handbrake I'm only getting 1 title per disc when they actually have 2 or 3. Any help is appreciated. Attached is the anydvd log.

Thanks,

EDV

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.6.0_Info_F_SOPRANOS_S6B_DISC3.ziplog
    125.5 KB · Views: 5
Why don't you use CloneBD to check the episodes? You can extract them, too. Unless you want to compress with CloneBD the program is freeware. In a second step you can then compress the episodes with Handbrake.

Because you can't use CloneBD on DVD's?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I'm trying to encode my sopranos dvd's but am running into an issue with season 6b. While using Handbrake I'm only getting 1 title per disc when they actually have 2 or 3. Any help is appreciated. Attached is the anydvd log.

Thanks,

EDV
This one is easy: Your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective. Sorry.
Code:
WARNING: Read errors on disc!
AnyDVD suspects the titles with errors are a copy protection and removes them. But they are not. (You can disable this in AnyDVD settings, if you like... in case you want to try, how Handbrake handles read errors)

Back