• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony PlayStation to remove access to some movies

More evidence that you don't own movies you purchase on a streaming platform, you purchase a right to be able to view it, not to keep it. Streamer loses license to stream it, bye bye title.

I already heard of it, it is just stupid.
Sure, I maybe can understand if they remove it at a certain time because the license is not available anymore, but to also remove the PURCHASED entries from the libraries?? THAT is the big deal for me in that case.
Also it is sad that no one can buy it anymore and maybe it even vanished completely if it is not available on another provider.
But at least leave it available for the people that purchased it. That is my minimum requirement.

Back