• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony blu ray files?

RichMc

I've just got a sony BDP-S780 blu ray player, it has internet and network access so I'm thinking of storing DVD files on to HDD under windows 7.
I've installed TVersity and its working fine with pictures & music and I've ripped to disc a couple of DVDs (as DVD files it can't see ISO's) and they playback through the blu ray player with excelent picture and sound quality. The only problem is the maximum file size of 1 gig means the movie are split into 4 or 5 parts, they play consecutively but there is a transition pause between sections.
The question is can the sections be "stiched together" or is there a file format that they can be converted into to make one file without loss of quality that the Sony will recognise?
Idealy I would want a one step solution as I have nearly 1000 DVDs and dont want to mess around with loads of different programmes.

Back