• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Sony BDP-S6500 and Cinavia

Marcial

I just got from Amazon this new bluray player Sony BDP-S6500 that plays everything (Bluray Regions A, B, C, and regions 0 thru 8, and NTSC or PAL, 3D and 4K Ultra HD!

The question I am going to ask is going to be redundant or unnecessary because this model was released in April 2016, but I want to hear other users' experiences. Again, I haven't tried it yet but I am almost sure that it comes with a good Cinavia protection because it's from 2016. Am I right?

Wrong section. Hardware player discussions do not belong in the AnyDVD Blu-ray issues (disc related issues only) section. Topic moved

As to cinavia, ANY new licensed BLU-RAY from february 2012 and onwards is required to detect it.

Back