• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Song Of The Sea Read Errors

Jeff R 1

I'm not very good at reading log files, could someone take a look at it.
I've washed the disc off and tried with 2 different drives 3 times and it always fails with read errors with Imgburn.

I've backed it up before, so I don't understand what's going on now.
I'll try cleaning the lens next.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.4.0_Info_D_SONGOFTHESEA_NA_542B380D_2581925C.ziplog
    232.2 KB · Views: 6
I thought W10 may have been the problem so I tried it again with W7, but it still failed, here are some screen shots from Imgburn, what does "Illegal Mode For This Track" mean, or is this an Imgburn problem, maybe I should post over there ?
1.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG Illegal Mode For This Track.PNG

Lightning UK! at the imgburn forums will be ablse to assist you with those IMGBurn errors, but he'll need the actual log text, not images (and the complete log part of that session), but i'm going with a now "dirty" or "defective" discs. With my money being on option 2, especially if it worked before.

Thanks for the response Ch3vr0n, I've been here long enough to pretty much know that there is a problem with the disc, but I was hoping otherwise.
It did work to a point with CLonebd, but it won't even open now, it says "can not create hash file" or something to that extent.

If I look very hard in the sunlight, there is a very fine scratch, not enough to effect playback, but bad enough so it won't copy (I'm assuming), I may try to polish it out just to see what happens.
The polish is a final step finishing compound made by 3M, if anything will work, it's that.

Back