• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Someone Please help!!! Still Stuck!!

cablegi2000, do Start -> Run -> type "msinfo32" without the quotes and press enter.

Maximize the window, click the "+" sign next to "Software Environment," then click once on "System Drivers".

On the left column, look for "AnyDVD." Click on it once. Now look over at the "State" column. What does it say for AnyDVD? What does the "Status" column next to it say?

Sorry about the double post....i didnt know if you would see it. Do you think it would help if i uninstalled both AnyDVD and CloneDVD and then reistalled them?

Do you think it would help if i uninstalled both AnyDVD and CloneDVD and then reistalled them?

Sure, go ahead. It can't worsen your situation. If it doesn't help, then I'd suggest that you throw in the towel, reformat and be done with it until next time.

Yea i am seriously thinking about taking Webslingers advice as well and just buying a differant burner. But i will try to reinstall the programs first and see if it works. Thank you so much for your help. I aprreciate any help I can get. Thanks to you too Webslinger. You guys rock. Talk to you later.
Take care and have a good holyday.

Back