• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some suggestions

Soyado

I would like to make a few suggestions to the developers of Clone BD. I really think that if you start by trying to make Clone BD work good with more complicated Blu-Rays like TV series *Once upon a time*, *Dracula* and Blu-Rays with 2 versions of the movie (theatrical and extended)........most other movies should work fine with Clone BD.
What I mean by working fine is...........keeping chosen transcoding output size while being able to keep the original menu (functional). Being able to chose desired languages and subtitles for each video items on the BD and also choosing if we want to convert audio steams to good quality AC3 or DTS..........or keep original audio.
I know you will get there in the near future......it's just a question of time.

Keep up the good work !

Back