• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Some Netflix Titles Still in SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrXenos

I'm still seeing a couple new Netflix titles in SD, specifically "That '90s Show" and "Lockwood & Co."

Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.9.9.astlog
    12.3 MB · Views: 1
well, im not sure if its just 'some'. just logged in to complain that ive upgraded to latest version and ive wanted to snag something from NF but it was not available in HD. i then proceeded to click on 10 random shows on NF tab and every single one was available in SD only. old, new, older, brand new... i then proceeded to click on 10 more random shows (old, new, popular, wellknown, obscure... up and down, left and right...) and... every single one is only in SD. dunno 'bout you but NF is ATM totally out for me.

Yes, we are and that will be fixed soon also. :) Most of it is done. But some are still in SD
Hi RedFox,

I came to the forum to ask about Netflix - based on your comment that "some are still in SD" but are being worked, do we need to tell you what titles we're finding in SD? If so, I only have one right now (Season 11 of Walking Dead is SD while seasons 1-10 are 1080p HD). If not, because it's a broader/more general fix to resolve this, please disregard! Thanks.

No, we do not need you to tell us what titles are in SD we are working on code to make all titles that are supposed to be in 1080 P will be in 1080 P those that are not supposed to be in 1080 P will not be in 1080 P. Thank you for your input.

dunno 'bout you but NF is ATM totally out for me.

I haven't checked any back catalog stuff but all the new releases I've tried over the past couple of days have been SD.

Have patience my friend, this will all be resolved. Especially now that AP is back, the devs will have more time to focus on N.

That is exactly what we are focusing on. Netflix and that too will be resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Yea they just want you to "think" it's fixed. It's not. Maybe if we takecthe banner off they will think we fixed it.

Yea they just want you to "think" it's fixed. It's not. Maybe if we takecthe banner off they will think we fixed it.
Is this your way of being helpful on the forum? Because if it is, we don't need you here. Being a member of this forum is not a right, its a privilege, that can be revoked at any time.

Last edited:
There is an obvious cadence with Netflix that anything new needs to be manhandled(?) by the devs. Perhaps it would be easier if everybody embraces that, mods, and users alike. I'm unsure of the details of the recent update but I'm under the impression they wish to address that cadence, but now I'm just speculating and I'm sure that doesn't go over very well here.

As I said many times, we are working on fixing Netflix, 80% of all Netflix titles are in 1080p, the newer ones and some older ones are not. This will be addressed. I think we all understand what is happening here. No speculation is needed, it will be fixed.

Last edited:
I think I'll close this thread as I cannot explain what's happening here any better than I have. It's going to be fixed, there is no set date and that's all I will add before I close the thread. :):):):):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back