• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some Netflix titles only in 960x540

MegaMaxx

Hello, has anyone else also noticed that all Netflix titles are now only downloadable in poor quality (960x540), or is that just me?

It "appears" to me that anything fairly new is that way but the older stuff is still 1080. But they seem to losing a lot of the old content quick and replacing with their own stuff so it might seem like that.

Sorry, my mistake. My Netflix subscription had changed to basic, so all titles were only in 960x540p. I now have premium again, and most titles are now back in 1920x1080. But many titles are still in 960x540.

It "appears" to me that anything fairly new is that way but the older stuff is still 1080. But they seem to losing a lot of the old content quick and replacing with their own stuff so it might seem like that.
yeah. i hope they can fix that.

Hello, has anyone else also noticed that all Netflix titles are now only downloadable in poor quality (960x540), or is that just me?
I can't find any that are not full hd 1920X1080, maybe I just like the old stuff.

Attachments

• 1080P.png
    1080P.png
    286.1 KB · Views: 19
If I recall correctly, "Mitchells vs the Machines" is one that would fit the bill.
Is that a movie or an Episode series? I actually never heard of it, but I'll check it.

EDIT: Thats a childrens cartoon. Cartoons cant really replicate resolution that well. How about a popular movie or episode series?

it does say "960x540

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-07-29 202324.png
    Screenshot 2021-07-29 202324.png
    90.1 KB · Views: 18
it does say "960x540
I will admit that some are 960X540, but not even close to all of them. The thread title should say some are 960X540. The title of the thread. Would you like me to change it for you?

I will admit that some are 960X540, but not even close to all of them. The thread title should say some are 960X540. The title of the thread. Would you like me to change it for you?
Yes, if you want.

People in Europe realized this weeks ago.
Many new and older titles now available only in 960X540.

whats this nonsense about premium netflix? 1080p is available for standard HD subscription, and most of my movies on netflix are 540p. hence i dont use netflix for movies.

Back