• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some Ideas about Future Pricing

We'll I think I know what I'm going to do. I'm going to get a passkey lifetime for 80+Used and 1 year of red fox just show some support or at the end of that year get passkey if red fox is not priced comparably to passkey.

Be caution at your wording, thedatman, someone here can make you disappear, which he is very good at...:D

My $.02 as a LTL owner from long, long ago... I have only used and plan to only use regular AnyDVD as apposed to HD. I only make copies of movies that I archive as a sort of film library. Many/most are older movies which my current AnyDVD will probably continue to work with but occasionally I do a newer DVD or two. This amounts to AT MOST 2-3 movies a month. It is not worthwhile to me to go to a yearly subscription that would be prohibitively expensive. I'm hoping your newer scheme might include some accommodations for non HD users and old LTL users. I would even opt for some kind of pay per item license (say $1 per DVD, $2 per HD) since that would be more affordable to me on a yearly basis. If not I'm going to have to do my research again and see about some other system for newer DVDs. I don't think I'm alone on using AnyDVD as apposed to HD, I might be wrong. Please take into consideration non-HD and low volume users when considering a new license scheme.

Same to me. I've also been an LTL owner for quite a long time using only AnyDVD. I don't possess any BDs neither a Blu-ray drive. I use AnyDVD once in a month at most.

I am also a LTL member, if we are allowed to add HD to our original AnyDVD program, I would rather pay a one time fee than a yearly fee, you might offer it both ways.

You will be yes, in fact if you check the product page, you'll see there is only 1 anydvd version of RedFox anydvd. When RedFox releases the first real RedFox version there will be only 1 program version and that's anydvd HD. Whoever purchased a new license or renews will automatically get HD slapped on if the base license is a slysoft classic one.

What makes it very hard for me to justify the cost of a new LTL is that it's been over two years now since I held a new DVD or BD - bought, borrowed or rented - in my hand. I moved two years ago, and never got around to reconnecting my BD player to my TV. Since I signed up for streaming services and ripped my entire DVD/BD collection to a media server, everything is being played through Roku boxes now.

Maybe if you come up with a way to download the software and sign up for some kind of pay-by-the-disc plan...

What makes it very hard for me to justify the cost of a new LTL is that it's been over two years now since I held a new DVD or BD - bought, borrowed or rented - in my hand. I moved two years ago, and never got around to reconnecting my BD player to my TV. Since I signed up for streaming services and ripped my entire DVD/BD collection to a media server, everything is being played through Roku boxes now.
Maybe if you come up with a way to download the software and sign up for some kind of pay-by-the-disc plan...
To costly to implement and the returns most likely will not bear fruit. They already give the subscription based or LTL license. You pick one that works for you. I still own BD player and get BD/DVD movies so I like to have my options open. Also remember not everyone can afford streaming services and or have high speed internet ISP plans required to stream there are two cost in what your asking and both will be high on monthly subscription.

Back