• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some DVD Players Won't Play Burned Copy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get over it....it's just my experiences and facts....you clowns don't agree? Like I stated that's cool with me.:agree: Your not my personal authority, it's a forum where people speak there peace respectfully. All this piggy backing of each others sentiments...for what? acceptance. Yeah ok. SONY is the problem for your bleeding hearts. I have made many replies here at the Slyforum without event or negative reply from anyone. No where have I read in this forums rules that the mention of SONY or the mere support of their products is forbidden. No where is it written that what I reply has to appeal to kronieism. Quit whining kitties....it's still my experiences and facts. You don't have to agree. Nothing I posted initially was posted with any sort of malice. It's not my intention to trigger anyone's sensitivity issues with SONY? Hey man, write them a letter and quit sweatin me over my opinions. I have something to say, you don't like it? Don't reply...no harm done.:D

Get over it....it's just my experiences and facts....you clowns don't agree? Like I stated that's cool with me.:agree: Your not my personal authority, it's a forum where people speak there peace respectfully. All this piggy backing of each others sentiments...for what? acceptance. Yeah ok. SONY is the problem for your bleeding hearts. I have made many replies here at the Slyforum without event or negative reply from anyone. No where have I read in this forums rules that the mention of SONY or the mere support of their products is forbidden. No where is it written that what I reply has to appeal to kronieism. Quit whining kitties....it's still my experiences and facts. You don't have to agree. Nothing I posted initially was posted with any sort of malice. It's not my intention to trigger anyone's sensitivity issues with SONY? Hey man, write them a letter and quit sweatin me over my opinions. I have something to say, you don't like it? Don't reply...no harm done.:D

I draw the line at name calling. And the issues raised have nothing to do with "sensitivity issues towards Sony". They are facts. Period.

Thread closed. :policeman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back