• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

some Blu-Ray discs that won´t play w. AnyDVD active

Hi All,
I get the impression that any BluRay disc will play in pdvd 3319a when ripped as iso using imgburn in read mode. Please help me find out what I am doing wrong because I have now 2 movies out of 30 total that will not play. Not even from the disc when anydvd is active. It shows just a black screen and no sound, but counter is running normal. The 2 discs is "wild Things" and "The Fugitive" in european versions. Can anyone else play these movies w. anydvd? Is it the same for US version?

Are you saying that these two discs in question will play in PDVD 3319a without AnyDVD_HD?

Has anybody else seen this behaviour with these or any other movies?
I wonder if there just is some discs we can´t use even with 3319a, or maybe it is just a problem with my setup :confused:

I also have certain discs that won't play with AnyDVD

I have seen this exact behavior, where ONLY certain Blu-Ray discs will not play when AnyDVD HD is enabled.
I am using PowerDVD Ultra 7.3.3304 under Windows Vista Home Premium.
I have fully HDCP compliant displays and video card.
The discs (all US pressings) include:
Total Recall
Live Free Die Hard
Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

These discs are out of an overall group of 13 discs that I have tried so far.

Typically I get an error from CyberLINK which says that "a disc of an unrecognized format has been detected in drive F".

Just for reference, I also have Nero 8 with the Blu-Ray plugin, and that sad little rip-off ( google the plugin to see all the unhappy recipients of that POS) has never played more than 2 Blu-Ray discs out of the 13 tested, with or without AnyDVD

Back