• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Some Advice

TPLAT

I tried doing a quick search regarding forced subtitles, you know when the majority of the movie is in English but sometimes a character in the movie speaks a different language. Here`s what I`m using for programs. AnyDvd HD to rip the movie to the hard drive, then use BD Rebuilder in movie only mode to process the movie or whatever you call it and then use image Burn to burn it. What am I missing where the forced subtitles are not showing up? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Since anydvd doesn't do movie only backups, this is not an anydvd but BD-Rebuilder issue. As such this topic is not only in the wrong forum section but even on the wrong forum completely. You're best and quickest option would be to post at the doom9 forum http://forum.doom9.org/forumdisplay.php?f=75 Afaik it's as simple as rightclicking the subtitle and select "force on" or something. Anyways, the ppl at doom9 (especially the author jdobbs) will be far better equipped to help you over there.

It still might be worthwhile posting a log if you don't get any luck with bd rebuilder.
Anydvd had a problem with captain phillips forced subtitles in the past. That was fixed with update 7.4.2.0.

It still might be worthwhile posting a log if you don't get any luck with bd rebuilder.
Anydvd had a problem with captain phillips forced subtitles in the past. That was fixed with update 7.4.2.0.
I've never heard of that problem as a AnyDVD fault. One of the X-Men movies had a problem with forced subtitiles, but the fix had nothing to do with AnyDVD.

I think it was java generated subtitles. You can't convert those straight to a movie format with BDRebuilder unless BDRB knows about that specific java code. The fix was probably with BDRebuilder, not with AnyDVD.

Last edited:
Back