• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved w/ 1.0.9.0 - Amz -> my stuff -> movies

DeepSpace

After downloading the new update 1.0.8.1 I was not able to access the movie page of my stuff anymore. I didn't try to download something, since I only want to know if the page is loading faster now. (It took a second more than usual).

But after I click on movies, I only can see gray and nothing happens. But if I open the protokol, I can see a grey version of the page. But I am not able to do anything.

I closed and reopened AS once.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.8.1.astlog
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
Besides I newer told you, the movie page was alway a bit buggy for me. After opening a movie from this page, I got an old version of it when I used the Back button. I had to go through my stuff - movies again to get the up to date site.
Maybe a cache thing I guess and the my stuff- movies is forcing AS to reload the page.

I installed the new version, and unfortunately the page is still not loading. Even after reinstalling it.
The first log is after update, the second log is after the reinstall.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.8.2.astlog
    2.8 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.0.8.2 2.astlog
    3.4 KB · Views: 1
Maybe... I use the 64 bit version. Anyone using the 32 bit one?

Besides I newer told you, the movie page was alway a bit buggy for me. After opening a movie from this page, I got an old version of it when I used the Back button. I had to go through my stuff - movies again to get the up to date site.
Maybe a cache thing I guess and the my stuff- movies is forcing AS to reload the page.

I am having the same issue. Not a problem but a bit of a bother.

Back