• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] Version 1.1.3.4 - No Audio language

Hi @Prospere,
with the new version the bug from 1.1.3.2 is back. :-(
On some films at Amazon Prime i can not choose the audio language. The field is blank.

P.S. Please add for the next release, that the log filename include the date and time - save typing. ;-)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.4.astlog
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.3.4_2021-05-30_13-18.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.1.3.4_2021-05-30_13-20.astlog
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Someone said it will be in next release so will see

Seriously my dude .. you gotta let this go. The MODERATORS are telling you to let this go.
This is how one gets banned from the forum.
The last thread, when you constantly insisted this feature was coming, got locked because you wouldn't let this go.

Seriously my dude .. you gotta let this go. The MODERATORS are telling you to let this go.
The last thread, when you constantly insisted this feature was coming, got locked because you wouldn't let this go.
Going into one ear and out the other.

Someone said it will be in next release so will see
That was just a lot of very, very wild speculation. Don't listen to other people's guessing around (well, do, but don't believe everything as if is were the undisputed truth).

Now, that though, is nonsense. The thread got locked, because someone else started babbling technical details (which were not really very technical, more like a not very helpful "look at me, I know what a 'vmp' is!"
We lock threads, if they go nowhere and people begin bashing their heads in over it.
We ban people, if they ignore the forum rules and repeatedly ignore the moderators.

UHD is not in this beta, and it won't be in the upcoming release.
will it be coming in the future? as thats the plan appently according to an older post when this first came out

Cut it out with the UHD already, that's a program killer in my estimation, if you want to get blocked by your providers, downloading in UHD is the way to do it. Thank goodness it's not an option.
it should be an option as UHD Is the FUTURE

will it be coming in the future? as thats the plan appently according to an older post when this first came out

What part of stop asking about UHD support do you not understand? If it's possible and the developers can and want to add it, it'll get added if and when they see fit.

The developer staff doesn't do future predictions or ETA's. So for the last time. Stop asking or I will be forced to lock this one too. Speculating about UHD has ZERO relevance in this topic and it's 'no audio' problem

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back