• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] v1.1.3.1 and v1.1.3.2 - Amazon IMDb TV with Ads - SSL Handshake failed

Woodbuilder

I am not sure if this is an old problem or related to the current DRM changes but I am getting an error when I try to download a series that is included free with Ads (IMDb TV) on Amazon US.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.2.astlog
    147.3 KB · Views: 4
I have been downloading from IMDB on Amazon in the US (Switched at Birth) for several days with the latest beta version 1.1.3.2 of Any Stream and except for the lower resolution since the DRM change (960X540 instead of 1080p) no errors.

Attachments

• Amazon-Switched at Birth_S02E15_Ecce Mono.astlog
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I see, it's not the IMDb TV. I also cannot download normal Prime videos anymore (and also not Switched at Birth). It's completely broken for me in the new versions that came after the DRM change. It's over VPN if this information helps.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.3.2_normal_prime.astlog
    495.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I see, it's not the IMDb TV. I also cannot download normal Prime videos anymore (and also not Switched at Birth). It's completely broken for me in the new versions that came after the DRM change. It's over VPN if this information helps.
Amazon knows a lot of the IPs that all the big VPNs use and block them.

Amazon Prime over VPN still works directly in Firefox for me, so I don't think it's the VPN's IP.

The version 1.1.5.0 solved the issue for me. It works great now.

Back