• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Trial CloneDVD2 and forever license

Rannar

Had to replace my hard drive. My forever license loaded fine, but the 21 day trial period countdown day notice still displays on the CloneDVD2. Does it shutoff when the 21 days are up, or did load something in the wrong sequence?
Thank you.

You sure you're not trying to register with a CloneCD key instead of clonedvd? You wouldn't be the first!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

No, it's an Any DVD Red Fox License. Everything is normal on the information page on the mini icon. It shows:
You are running the latest Any DVD version.
Licensed until: Forever
Machine and Serial identifiers.
Registered to me.
My email address.
I do have a CD license as well, and that is applied to the CloneCD. It shows up as such in the Clone DVD information.
Further, the AnyDVDHD Key has the Red Fox icon. The CloneCD has the orange sheep icon.
No mistaking them.

Anydvd? You said clonedvd in your original post? An anydvd key has always had a fox icon.

And later on your reply you're again saying

I do have a CD license as well, and that is applied to the CloneCD. It shows up as such in the Clone DVD information.

Now you're using CloneCD and Clonedvd again in the same sentence. I'm sorry, but you're not making much sense at the moment. CloneCD info cannot show up in clonedvd information windows.

OK, I've got it straightened out.
I did put the wrong key in, but it wasn't the CloneCD key, it was for the old AnyDVDHD system which I purchased at the same time as the CloneDVD key. Back in 2017 when I purchased them, both keys could work in the Clone DVD program. Since then, the AnyDVDHD key has been apparently deactivated. I never really used it much, back then.
So with the CloneDVD Key in the CloneDVD2 software trial program, everything is now fine. The expiration timer is gone and the license is entered.
Thank you for taking the time to get my mind working on the problem.
It turned there was a more problematic incorrect key than your suggested CloneCD key, and that was the old AnyDVDHD key.
Take care!

Problem solved then, thanks for reporting back!

Back