• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED]Transfer AS to new Win 11 system: Your license has been deactivated (Reason: Wrong product.)

nrnoble

Not sure what is triggering this error, I am simply installing AnyStream_1.3.2.1 on a new Windows 11 system. It had been previously installed on a Windows 10 system.

upload_2022-3-13_4-26-34.png

Also, during the initialization at first launch (after a key file registration without errors), the settings dialog is limited to the base streaming services with a link to upgrade to AS Plus. I have a life-time subscription to AS Plus. I did click on the link provided to upgrade to AS Plus, and the upgrade dialog reported back that my AS license could not be upgraded.

(Info has been obfuscated)

upload_2022-3-13_4-43-50.png

Attachments

• Anystream-Your License has been deactivated.png
    Anystream-Your License has been deactivated.png
    338.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Back