• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] This title isn't available in your location

mr.secret

Since updating to 1.0.4.1 beta I get an error on all Amzn UK prime moves that the title isn't available in my location. Previously it worked fine. I'm in the UK and not using a VPN, account address is genuine UK.

Please make sure the region selected in the AnyStream's settings is "United Kingdom". As well, could you please create a log file and post it here?

This log contains nothing. Just that you logged in to Amazon UK

Thanks. I checked with Amazon and my account territory was set incorrectly in their system for some reason, it works fine now after a reset. So its not an AnyStream issue, but the solution may be helpful if someone comes across this issue in the future.

Last edited:
Back