(Solved) Some Disney+ content wont download

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Salem874, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Salem874

Salem874 Active Member

I seem to be getting an error when trying to download (selected) content from Disney+.

When trying to download _some content gives me a "couldn't retrieve playlist. The Title may not be available or requires payment. Check the lock file for details" error.

It's strange in that this doesn't occur on all content. Falcon & the Winter Soldier ep 1 is affected, whereas new Dumbo seems fine...

2. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

Does restarting AS make the problem go away?

3. Salem874

Salem874 Active Member

First thing i tried - and nope

4. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

Can you do "File" -> "Create log file" in the menu next time that happens and upload the created logfile for the devs to have a look at, every time I encountered it, I managed to resolve it one way or another :)

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  5. JConley

JConley Member

I'm experiencing the same issue on EVERY download not just some as noted by the OP and here's the log file for reference. If I restart AS it won't clear, if I restart my computer sometimes it resolves but not each time. Great to see Disney appear! So hopefully this is a minor bug.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  6. JConley

JConley Member

Update this is occurring with Amazon downloads now too. Latest log file attached below

Attached Files:

7. Mirai

Mirai Well-Known Member

8. JConley

JConley Member

9. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

A new build is on the way. We'd appreciate if you test again once it's out.

10. JConley

JConley Member

You bet! Disney is working perfectly now and that's exciting!!!! I'll be watching for the new build. THANK YOU for all you all are doing! Amazing products!!!

RedFox 1 likes this.
  11. JConley

JConley Member

Just tried the new build and Amazon is still returning an error. Log file attached.

Attached Files: