• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SOLVED [ repeated episode] Any 1.2.01 HMAX

Nacho Man

Hi redfox team,
download dexter's lab series, in the first season episode 8 and 9 are the same , the name of the episode is correct and different but the video is the same. There was no error or any kind of message.

Repeat the download twice and the result is the same, the video is repeated, the episode 8 is the same as episode 9.

HBOMAX
AnyStream 1.2.0.1

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.0.1_dexterlab_e08.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.2.0.1_dexterlab_e09.astlog
Hi redfox team,
download dexter's lab series, in the first season episode 8 and 9 are the same , the name of the episode is correct and different but the video is the same. There was no error or any kind of message.

Repeat the download twice and the result is the same, the video is repeated, the episode 8 is the same as episode 9.

HBOMAX
AnyStream 1.2.0.1
I didnt have that issue, one is called Father know best (9) and the other is called Shrink Wrap (8) but I downloaded it with a previous version so something may have happened on Amazon's End or Ours, Let the devs look at your log file.

Thanks RedFox 1
for me one is called S01E08_Dexter Dodgeball-Rasslor-Dexter's Assistant
and the other S01E09_Dexter's Rival-Simion-Old Man Dexter.

Update:
This is not a problem of AnyStream, the problem is with HBOMAX LatinAmerican the episode is repeated from HBOMAX, possibly a problem with the region.

Thanks RedFox 1
for me one is called S01E08_Dexter Dodgeball-Rasslor-Dexter's Assistant
and the other S01E09_Dexter's Rival-Simion-Old Man Dexter.
I've got the exact same Season 1, Episode 8 as you, but I'm busy downloading another series. I'll try to download the other one later tomorrow, but it's probably the same as yours.

EDIT: I see that you explained what you think the cause of your issue is.

Anyway, I'll still try to download that other episode later tomorrow.

Thanks,, if you could check it would be awesome, maybe it's a regional problem, I check directly in HBOMAX and episodes 5, 8 and 9 are the same.
:rockingchair:

Thanks,, if you could check it would be awesome, maybe it's a regional problem, I check directly in HBOMAX and episodes 5, 8 and 9 are the same.
:rockingchair:
I'm downloading Dexter on another laptop, but the Episode synopsis is the exact same as yours (and no closed captioning, to boot!)

Well, here's my log for the Dexter episode that the OP mentioned.

And like the OP, I don't have any closed captioning at all for the download.

EDIT: I've also attached the log for the other downloaded episode as well.

Attachments

• hbomax-Dexter's Laboratory_S01E09_Dexter's Rival-Simion-Old Man Dexter.astlog
  • hbomax-Dexter's Laboratory_S01E08_Dexter Dodgeball-Rasslor-Dexter's Assistant.astlog
Back