• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Purchase retry fail

I used the visa euro purchase option on the website and I got
Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: Oxx-xxx. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.
Order not processed!
Payment Pxx-xxx for Order Oxx-xxx over 87.20 EUR Reference #xxxxxxxxx has failed: 920206: Refused (Do not honour, transaction declined by card issuer)
message and
...Your card issuing bank has refused our charge. Please, call them and tell them to accept charges from 'xxxxxxxx' in xxxxxx. Your card issuer will lift this restriction when you tell them to do so.

Once your card issuer has white-listed us, go to our website and re-order.
email message. I have called the bank and they have informed me that I can now complete this transaction, but when I go to the website to re-order as suggested in the email, upon clicking the "checkout" button, i get the exact same failure message. It skips right from step 1 to step 4. Not sure if there is some cache or something that needs to be addressed, but if you guys could assist I would appreciate it.

[edit by Ivan: masked sensitive data]

Last edited by a moderator:
It skips right from step 1 to step 4. Not sure if there is some cache or something that needs to be addressed, but if you guys could assist I would appreciate it.
You can try clearing your browser cache, this may help.

Last edited by a moderator:
i get the exact same failure message. It skips right from step 1 to step 4. Not sure if there is some cache or something that needs to be addressed, but if you guys could assist I would appreciate it.

@RedFox 1 is abolutely right.
Your browser still has the session cached to prevent you from duplicate order.
Just close/re-open the browser to clear the cache or kill the shop session by opening this link:
https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php?neworder=1

Well, I cleared the cache and restarted a couple times with the same result. On the third attempt it worked perfectly. I figured this was the issue, but just wanted to confirm. Thanks for the responses guys.
"If it doesn't move and it should, use WD40. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape." I have always loved this statement. Thanks for all the effort guys.
*edit* Oh, and thanks Ivan for properly masking everything. I didn't know what you needed to investigate things.

Also, I have attempted to mark this as [SOLVED], but have been unable to find any place where it will let me edit the title.

*2nd edit* found the change title options. Thanks again guys.

Back