[SOLVED] Not downloading

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by 84Lion, Sep 19, 2020.

1. 84Lion

84Lion Member

Doesn’t appear to be working for me. I open Amazon Prime Video in Anystream and click on the download link, and then it says I need a new app to open the download link. That took me to the Amazon Prime app. When I click the download link in that app, it says it downloads the episode, but nothing appears in the Anystream folder. I don’t get the “downloadable items” window either.

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Post split from a congratulatory thread. Please don't hijack topics with an unrelated issue.

Can you post a few screenshots of what you're doing and how? There is no "download link" through the amazon page, and you certainly don't need the amazon app to do it either. You click on your desired movie/TV show, then "downloadables" up top, and then "download" next to the item you want.

3. 84Lion

84Lion Member

Never mind, I am now getting the "downloadables" button at the top, clicking on that produces a list. Thanks!

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Glad to be out assistance and thanks for reporting back. Enjoy the product!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

84Lion was probably clicking on the actual Amazon download link instead of the AnySteam Downloadables link.

Glad he found the right link!

T