• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved [SOLVED] Not downloading

84Lion

Doesn’t appear to be working for me. I open Amazon Prime Video in Anystream and click on the download link, and then it says I need a new app to open the download link. That took me to the Amazon Prime app. When I click the download link in that app, it says it downloads the episode, but nothing appears in the Anystream folder. I don’t get the “downloadable items” window either.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.0.1.0.astlog
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
Post split from a congratulatory thread. Please don't hijack topics with an unrelated issue.

Can you post a few screenshots of what you're doing and how? There is no "download link" through the amazon page, and you certainly don't need the amazon app to do it either. You click on your desired movie/TV show, then "downloadables" up top, and then "download" next to the item you want.

Never mind, I am now getting the "downloadables" button at the top, clicking on that produces a list. Thanks!

Glad to be out assistance and thanks for reporting back. Enjoy the product!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

84Lion was probably clicking on the actual Amazon download link instead of the AnySteam Downloadables link.

Glad he found the right link!

T

Back