• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] New Purchases, No keys attached to email or in the body.

PinchedNerve

As the title says, I just made 2 purchases, got 2 emails, 1 with proof of purchase, and the other with "supposed" keys attached, except they were not.

Checked spam, and trash, nothing. Previous emails went to inbox minus key attachments.

Replied to the "supposed" attached key email as it said to do, also went to the site and tried to do a key recovery which sent me the exact same email I had originally got, without the keys, again.

Proton mail is what I have and I'm not seeing any way for the keys to have been filtered out. Even added orders@redfox.bz to the whitelist just to be sure.

Need help.

As the title says, I just made 2 purchases, got 2 emails, 1 with proof of purchase, and the other with "supposed" keys attached, except they were not.

Checked spam, and trash, nothing. Previous emails went to inbox minus key attachments.

Replied to the "supposed" attached key email as it said to do, also went to the site and tried to do a key recovery which sent me the exact same email I had originally got, without the keys, again.

Proton mail is what I have and I'm not seeing any way for the keys to have been filtered out. Even added orders@redfox.bz to the whitelist just to be sure.

Need help.

Protonmail DOES strip the attached key. I know because it did it to me. One of the the Redfox guys will see this and hook you up.

DarkQuark is correct. Protonmail is one of the mail providers that strips away the license keys. @Ivan will be able to supply them via forum DM, or if you need them quicker i'd suggest you contact support through the main website. You'll need to supply a different mailbox though if you do.

I suspected it might be Protonmail. There's no setting within Protonmail that will allow it to pass?

I suspected it might be Protonmail. There's no setting within Protonmail that will allow it to pass?

Not that I am personally aware of. It seems like a VERY specific thing on their side to choose to do that as I see it. But maybe someone else here knows a way to allow it to pass.

No, you'll have to contact support or wait for ivan to send your license key(s) via forum DM

Proton mail is what I have and I'm not seeing any way for the keys to have been filtered out.
I've sent you a pm with download links to your licenses.

Indeed, Protonmail is stripping off our license key attachments. We are already in contact with Protonmail and they promised to fix this behavior.

Back