• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Motherless Brooklyn

Lon$ter007

BD Software states there was a read error. I am fairly new to BD, however a long time AnyDVD user and usually it is a movie that has not been cracked by AnyDVD yet.
I am getting he same error with the new Terminator Movie also, which makes me believe a new Beta is in the works.
Please let me know

Attachments

• CloneBD.1.2.7.4.Motherless Brooklyn.cbdlog
    253.3 KB · Views: 2
BD Software states there was a read error. I am fairly new to BD, however a long time AnyDVD user and usually it is a movie that has not been cracked by AnyDVD yet.
I am getting he same error with the new Terminator Movie also, which makes me believe a new Beta is in the works.
Please let me know
Please post an AnyDVD logfile.

Please let me know

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.1_Info_G_Motherless_Brooklyn_6FBD3744_945AF0D2.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 2
Here is the log file... Sorry about that James! My bad!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.4.1_Info_G_Motherless_Brooklyn_6FBD3744_945AF0D2.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
If you encounter read errors your disc and / or drive is dirty and / or defective.

I am cleaning both the drive and disc.. I will reply with an update. Might be a defective master disc. Just seems odd that both titles are having the same issue. Dirty disc and drive makes sense... Thanks

Update using cleaner on the disc and a new drive cleaner disc - still having issues with Anydvd read error. The BluRay drive plays the movie just fine. So I not too sure what the solution is?
Any other solutions James?

Last edited:
Then the drive is fine and your disc is not. Return it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

James and Ch3vr0n,
You both were spot on with defective discs! I returned both and got new copies and both new ones worked just fine! I should NEVER Doubt TEAM ANYDVD with your answers and suggestions! I bow down and I am humble to say I was wrong! Lesson learned!

Glad we could help!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back