• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Resolved] John Wick: Chapter 2 Blu-Ray going to copyright (screenpass?) at ~4m:03s

rlsolomon

John Wick: Chapter 2 (Blu-Ray + DVD + Digital) USA
UPC: 0 31398 25947 3
Rip to .ISO image, converting with Pavtube, getting Lionsgate "Dear customer... cannot be played due to copyright restrictions" when playback reaches just after the 4 minute mark.

Upgraded to latest AnyDVD HD Beta 8.5.1.3 and behavior remains the same.

Logfile attached, please advise.

TIA!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.1.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2_594B1285_90B14C7A.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
That disc is supported just fine.

Java BD protection good playlists: 440

Your converter is selecting the wrong playlist. Tell it to use playlist 440, or even better use CloneBD.

That disc is supported just fine.

Your converter is selecting the wrong playlist. Tell it to use playlist 440, or even better use CloneBD.

Thanks - I'll give CloneBD a shot - I'm embarrassed to say I had generally ignored it after reading the "exact copy" description when what I wanted was generally main movie to MP4. The UI seems a bit oversimplified but if I can setup my own profile (unchanged resolution, minimal audio, around 2Mbps video rate) then it could be a good replacement for the outdated and unsupported PavTube....

No profiles. But there are pre-defined lossless ones and you can set the desired audio / bitrate but not in exact numbers

No profiles. But there are pre-defined lossless ones and you can set the desired audio / bitrate but not in exact numbers

Some fiddling around got good results and I went ahead and paid for it on today's 20% off sale - thanks for dragging me kicking into the 21st century :D

Your welcome! It's really quite good over you're used to it, and as easy to use as CloneDVD2.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm having the same issue but i'm using Blu-ray Converter 4. John Wick 2 is the disc that i have had this problem with.

Back