• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Grabbed streams not playable

MrBrown

Hi, since two days I have the Problem, that many of the ripped Streams are not playable on VLC, PowerDVD or MPC.
The files are about the correct assumed size for the movie/series I grabbed, and it took its time to grab them. I also cannot demux the Videos with eac3to, getting an error.

I just bought the full license some days ago, and was happy to safe some of my favourite stuff offline, that I am not able to get as BD for now, so this is really getting annying, trying to get a series finished, and the Downloads just do not want to work. :(

I am on 1.0.4.0 64-bit, was on 1.0.4.1 64-bit beta, but uninstalled and gone back to official release.

AnyStream logfile please! That said is must be something either local or specific to the streams. I'm using 1041 myself from belgium, grabbing classic doctor who from the US and the files are perfectly playable in PDVD and VLC (don't have MPC so can't test that)

Is it the file that has the same name as the stream?

I had some Episodes that worked fine after a retry.

I try to upload the "astlog" file.

Edit: well.. seems as if the upload tool is not very intuitive. :) sorry for uploading it multiple times.

Attachments

• Stranger Things_S03E06_Kapitel sechs- E Pluribus Unum.astlog
    37 bytes · Views: 2
Okay. It is the same problem as Pattafix had:
I ran out of free disc space. The software just finischs grabbing the movie and then gives a success notice.

Great to hear its solved, @Prospere does anystream "know" the approximate size of the audio and video stream prior to download? Cause if so, maybe it's a good idea to do an available space check and pre-allocated the required space just before actually commencing the download?

That would be the best option, or a general warning on HDDs under a certain free space amount.
Also it would help if it would state an error, instead giving a success notice, if a Download fails because of filesize.

Great to hear its solved, @Prospere does anystream "know" the approximate size of the audio and video stream prior to download? Cause if so, maybe it's a good idea to do an available space check and pre-allocated the required space just before actually commencing the download?

@Ch3vr0n: it can estimate the size from the download links it fetches.
(or atleast should be able to...)

Back