• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

( Solved) Disney+ Video Resolution

Magavara

Hi Forum,
I'm was thrilled to see that Disney+ was added to AnyStream. Login and downloads work fine. However, I can only download at 1280x720 resolution. That is the highest option offered for Disney+ downloads. Does anybody know why that is and how to change it so I can download at higher resolutions like on Netflix or Amazon?
Thnx, Mag

AS can only present what is provided in the manifest by the streaming service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Forum,
I'm was thrilled to see that Disney+ was added to AnyStream. Login and downloads work fine. However, I can only download at 1280x720 resolution. That is the highest option offered for Disney+ downloads. Does anybody know why that is and how to change it so I can download at higher resolutions like on Netflix or Amazon?
Thnx, Mag
Disney+ only allows up to 720p through Chrome. DRM matters.

Disney+ only allows up to 720p through Chrome. DRM matters.

Too bad indeed, in this case it's pretty much useless - unless you want to watch maybe on a tiny little phone screen. ;)
Thanks anyway for clarification!

Back