• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

SOLVED - CloneBD1088 read fail Haven S1 D3

Qwikie

Latest (10/02) windows, CloneBD and AnyDVD 8.0.4.0. I can image clone BR disks 1,2 and 4 from 2010 TV show Haven, but disk 3 took 10 hours to image 40% before I killed it. I cleaned disk and it generated read errors and terminated with .DMP, .KLO and .ZIP log files for CloneBD. I tried playing actual disk with PowerDVD 16. The Top menu came up and I could skip/play through chapter markers of the 1st episode ok, but then froze at 2nd chapter mark of 2nd episode.

Put ?defective? disk in Oppo BR play and played fine through same chapter markers of 1st 2 episodes. Went back into pc only to fail. No obvious scratches or dust, but it seems defective. Should I exchange for new set at store while I still can or is there something left to try?

Thanks

There's also a new beta available as well here's the link to the installation file:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8043.exe

And as ch3vy said when you have any issues you should always upload a AnyDVDHD Logfile . And since cloneBD is involved you need to create and upload one from it too. At completion on upon abort press the ALT button on your keyboard. Then two buttons should appear one says create log. The other say create and email you can do both. But upload it here as well.

BTW just playing a disc on a player is not the same as bit by bit copying a defective disc. A player can skip the bad sector a copy program can't or shouldn't. You should probably exchange it but if possible go to a different store location for that as they are made in batches. And multiples could be bad.

As you recommend I am returning the season and have ordered a replacement from another supplier. It will cost me a couple more $, but I think your recommendation is spot on. Also, next time I have an issue I will try to remember your tip on how to acquire the log files so I may attach them.

I've been using CloneBD since it first came out and this is the very first disc I've had that played on the player, but would not copy as an image.

Thanks

There's also a new beta available as well here's the link to the installation file:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8043.exe

And as ch3vy said when you have any issues you should always upload a AnyDVDHD Logfile . And since cloneBD is involved you need to create and upload one from it too. At completion on upon abort press the ALT button on your keyboard. Then two buttons should appear one says create log. The other say create and email you can do both. But upload it here as well.

BTW just playing a disc on a player is not the same as bit by bit copying a defective disc. A player can skip the bad sector a copy program can't or shouldn't. You should probably exchange it but if possible go to a different store location for that as they are made in batches. And multiples could be bad.

You don't have to use another vendor. Just a different location of the vendor. If it was a physical storefront location. But if it was an online purchase then yes might be better just to go to a different vendor then.

Your welcome that is what us long time members are here for. Remember we ALL had to learn this at one time or another. It's not like we were born with it or acquired it overnight. ;) :whistle: (y)

Back