• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[Solved] Bombshell Blu-Ray (US version) throws a "remove ripping software" screen

SAI_Archives

Ok, before posting this I searched your forums and saw a few other people posted, but without the requested log file.

So here we go...

Problem: Bombshell Blu-ray US version loads and plays fine for about 10 minutes, then the video cuts to a black background with white text whch warns of detected "ripping software" and requires the removal of same for the disc to play.

Just in case it might work, I tried playing the disc without ANYDVD-HD, however my Cyberlink 12 player kept asking for an update I got it, said it was successful, but failed, and asked for the same update over and over again. No mystery here... Without ANYDVD-HD, I would have to buy the more recent Cyperlink player version to obtain get the newer AACS updates. ANYDVD has paid for itself so many times over, by simply allowing playback of my DVD and Blu-Ray's without me having to *constantly* spend more money on chronic update demands for both software and hardware.

Anyhow my log file is attached. Hoping for a fix soon so I can watch the disc I paid good money for...
It's ironic that the honest package media buyers like me constantly face this buzz saw just to enjoy their purchase, while it never actually stops the real pirates out there.

Thanks so much in advance, and please keep up the good work !!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.8.0_Info_S_BOMBSHELL_278BC2BA_936EEE87.ziplog
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
Classic screenpass behavior, the thing is according to the logfile that disc is supported just fine.

Java BD protection good playlists: 442

Could you try a more recent version of PowerDVD first?. There's no need to BUY it, you can trial it to see if it works. If it doesn't it may be that there are some remnants of the screenpass protection that havent been fully removed yet.

Oh and you need to set your drive hardware region if you want to avoid possible future DVD css related decryption problems.

Yet another recent Lionsgate release; I tripped over the company that authors these releases a couple months ago, but it escapes me at the moment (not unusual at this point in life). When I retrieve it I'll do some research on them.

Thanks for the suggestions. I decided to try again using Media Player Classic. The good news is I finally got to see the movie without further problems. The bad news is the disc's menus are not available in MPC, so I ended up going back to Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 to find and view special feature files. just as a test, I tried to play through the part of the movie that tripped the copy protection warning screen before but this time it didn't pop up. Seems like a random problem, like how so many Fox Blu-Ray movies (without ANYDVD-HD) will loose sync and lock in a distorted tile-pixel image with the audio continuing.

If you read a couple of my recent threads, the s/w and even h/w streaming players seems to (mostly) play the decrypted rip, but burn the result and various things happen from main movie skipping to stalling at disc load. Hopefully it will get sorted out soon.

Thanks for the suggestions. I decided to try again using Media Player Classic. The good news is I finally got to see the movie without further problems. The bad news is the disc's menus are not available in MPC, so I ended up going back to Cyberlink PowerDVD 12 to find and view special feature files. just as a test, I tried to play through the part of the movie that tripped the copy protection warning screen before but this time it didn't pop up. Seems like a random problem, like how so many Fox Blu-Ray movies (without ANYDVD-HD) will loose sync and lock in a distorted tile-pixel image with the audio continuing.
Again: I sent you a private message.

OK, thanks for helping, this disc is fixed.

Fixed how? Love these threads that dissapear into private messaging and come up for air saying it's fixed but with no explanation.

Fixed how? Love these threads that dissapear into private messaging and come up for air saying it's fixed but with no explanation.
That's need to know (as in staff only), and you don't need to know . Pete will likely have worked his magic and added the needed decryption info to anydvd's OPD.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back