• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] BFI: Film/ Notfilm

nadir

Recent AnyDVD HD 8.4.3.0 cannot de-protect DVD:
fnf0.jpg

and falsely recognices ~79GB of data on a DVD9. Anything that can be done about it?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.3.0_Info_D_FILM _ NOTFILM D1.ziplog
    893.3 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Read this: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/please-read-this-before-you-post.52659/
Try again

But going by you saying it's a DVD and the 'size', that disc is likely to have what's called 'structural protection' which creates virtual 'fake' vob (video) files.

Such titles cannot be ripped with a straight windows file copy as they require reauthoring to remove the fake titles.

Right click the fox tray icon and select 'rip video disc to hard drive'. Then use that to do the ripping.

If it fails, post an anydvd logfile and a lot more info.

And what is that, Windows XP, cause if it is you're putting yourself and risk for major malware and identity theft or worse by going online with that old of a system

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

@Ch3vr0n
Thanks for the heads up!
It is this movie:
Code:
https://shop.bfi.org.uk/film-notfilm.html
, afaik without an imdb lemma, as it combines two seperate movies on one disc.
"Structural protection" - it pays to know your terms, thanks.
Also thanks for your advice, it seems, everything went smooth, and the files play fine.
It's a Win7 in a VM with a classic W2k theme, started fresh from time to time.

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's a VM only used occasionally, you're fine i guess. Probably isn't to easy to escape the "sandbox" of a VM to gain access to the host system.

Glad i could help!

Back