• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Anystream - Amazon Prime, getting a Digital Rights Error

VenomousCobra

Your web browser is missing a digital rights component.
In your web browser's address bar, type about:addons, press Enter, and then on the left, click Plugins. For the Widevine Content Decryption Module, select Always Activate, and then refresh the video's page and try watching the video.
If the video doesn't play, go back to Plugins, click the gear icon at the top of the page, and then click Check for Updates. When the plugins have updated, refresh the video's page, and then try watching the video.
For further assistance, please contact Amazon Customer Service at www.amazon.com/videohelp and refer to error 7235.

This occured on trying to watch a trailer within the anystream application.

Attachments

• prime_error.JPG
    prime_error.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 25
You're clicking on the wrong button. You're using the browser based "download/play" button. You need the "downloadables" one up top. With the green text. Make sure your AS is up to date as it should hide those browser buttons. You can't play titles in the basic chromium browser built-into anystream. You need to use your favorite full-fledged browser for that.

I am running the latest version, and I think you are right with the wrong button. It looks like I'm going to have to exit the app, and restart to get out of that error screen however, Amazon Prime doesn't give you any way of going back to the main screen.

Venomous Cobra:

As I am a bit "illiterate" in this forum stuff, ...where do I mark closed/resolved? I don't see it anywhere.

Antonio_el_Cubano

Venomous Cobra:

As I am a bit "illiterate" in this forum stuff, ...where do I mark closed/resolved? I don't see it anywhere.

Antonio_el_Cubano
Usually the Moderator would put it at the top of the Thread, when the OP (Original Poster) stated that the issue is solved, just like in this case.

:)

Back