[ Solved] Anystream 1.1.0.0 (64bit) Provider setup failed

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Kent DeBerry, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Kent DeBerry

Kent DeBerry New Member

When I attempt to launch Disney+ I get the following message:
    Provider Setup Failed

Any Ideas?

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Are you logged in to your Disney+ account? Please post a log file so the developer can look at it and maybe see your problem

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Try the "Disney dance", Settings > Disable D+ > restart AnyStream > Enable D+ > login window should now show

4. Kent DeBerry

Kent DeBerry New Member

Thanx, the "Disney Dance" Worked. I now have access to Disney +.

5. I'm having this same issue with [1.1.1.0] and the Disney Dance did not seem to work. I've tried cycling through a few times now without success.

I should add that I am using the 32-bit version. Not sure if that matters.

Attached Files:

6. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

The problem starts off with:
    Request timed out: https://www.disneyplus.com

Is there anything noteworthy in your network setup that might explain this?

32bit should be no problem, works fine for me.

7. I'm not using a VPN. I have a fiber-optic connection, so should have plenty of bandwidth for whatever. I can use the other two providers (and other websites) with no troubles at all. When I go to the D+ website in my browser, there's never a problem. It is only AS that's having a problem reaching out (as far as I know). I would happily provide other information as requested...

8. Ch3vr0n

Just because you have a multi-gigabit isp connection doesn't exclude that there can still be site request timeouts. Your ISP speed package is just that, speed. It has ZERO impact or control over url requests sent by your browser, AnyStream, the target url...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

9. You are correct, of course. I was only trying to describe the system. It's clear that that specific information wasn't helpful. For that, I am sorry.

10. Pete

I have an idea - will test that...
    For that I'd like to give you a version for testing if you're available today.

11. I will be available all day. (I'm in Central Standard Time.)

12. Pete

Great! I'll contact you via PM, thanks.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  13. Sneaky Pete to the rescue! Thank You! Worked perfectly!

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  14. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

I've got the same problem with the "Provider Setup Failed!" message with Disney+. Worked earlier today. Now, it's not. Tried doing the "dance" by de-selecting D+, closing/opening app, reselecting D+, etc. :banghead:

Thoughts/Ideas?

15. I can tell you that Pete was able to determine, in my case, that the problem was with my Network Adapter Settings. If you want to try that, just to see what happens, uncheck the IPv6 (Internet Protocol version 6) and restart AS.

16. donaf

donaf Well-Known Member

Thanks! Tried that too... still the same. I had IPv6 disabled at the router even before I tried it though.

Good news!: Out of desperation, I installed the 1.1.1.1 beta upgrading my current 1.1.1.0 version and it now works... go figure (must be a fix for this in the beta is all I can conclude).

:thankyou:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021 at 6:52 PM
  17. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Thats why the developers upgrade the product, so things that didn't work before, work now. Glad you have it sorted.

18. mikelee999

mikelee999 Member

How do I get on the beta program?

19. Ch3vr0n

There is no beta program. You just download the beta version from the sticky topic up top (where the latest (beta) release is always posted) and install it over the top of your existing one.

20. LycanHD

LycanHD Active Member

Beta version same error, so not solved!

Attached Files: