• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Amazon Prime Problem

I'm referring to the FAQ in the stickies ppl never read :p

Yeah, I just realized how I worded it... sounds like my signature is the official source. :)
I should have added the URL... (y)

Hi Fred,

I would provide...

The FAQ he's referring to is in my signature...

EDIT:

FAQ - Please READ THIS before you post! | RedFox Forum
Yeah, I just realized how I worded it... sounds like my signature is the official source. :)
I should have added the URL... (y)

Sorry if I bothered someone with my "low res" remark. I really appreciate the hard work of the developers and with my lifetime license I'm fine with the developers taking as much time as they want/need to make all of us happy again :dance:.

Perhaps it would help to reduce the many questions about missing 1080p support if the very last topic in the rather lengthly Q&A would be visible at a more exposed place in the forum.

:thankyou:

Perhaps it would help to reduce the many questions about missing 1080p support if the very last topic in the rather lengthly Q&A would be visible at a more exposed place in the forum.
:thankyou:

You mean, like in a sticky at the top of the forum? :p

With Version 1.1.5.0 my problems disappeared. Audio is visible and HD is available.

Praise the devs !!!

:thankyou: :dance: :thankyou: :thankyou::dance::bowdown:

Back