• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED] Amazon - only stereo?

naonak

I only seem to be able to select stereo tracks. I have looked at previous movies where Dolby Digital + surround was available but see only stereo. Has anyone else observed this? Is it a bug?

I only seem to be able to select stereo tracks. I have looked at previous movies where Dolby Digital + surround was available but see only stereo. Has anyone else observed this? Is it a bug?
The program has some issues now, please post a logfile. We won't even know what version you are using. You could also use the search function.

And the setting needs to be enabled on the program's settings.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Any specific movie ? Just tried a few random movies and all showed higher rates

Its enabled by default I believe.
Not when I first installed it in the closed beta, but thinks could have long changed since then.

Not when I first installed it in the closed beta, but thinks could have long changed since then.

There has not been a closed beta for a year and a half.

There has not been a closed beta for a year and a half.
True lol, just saying I don't remember a note in the changelog saying 5.1 became enabled by default. Anyway that's besides the actual issue here, a logfile is needed

True lol, just saying I don't remember a note in the changelog saying 5.1 became enabled by default. Anyway that's besides the actual issue here, a logfile is needed

He is gone off the forum, he most probably updated to 1262 and saw his DD 5.1 and went off the forum. Just my guess.

This applies here as well:

Save me, save me, save me from this squeeze
I gotta big fat mama trying to break me
And I love to live so pleasantly
Live this life of luxury
Lazing on a sunny afternoon

Song by the Kinks

This is his first post, he is most probably using 1261, before it was fixed.

I noticed this problem today with 1262 but thought I wouldn’t disturb the devs with this issue right now. I noticed that it doesn’t happen if you download individually. However, with a batch download, the first is OK, but subsequent episodes not not have DD 5.1. If you re download them individually, you do get the 5.1.

I’ll try and post some logs later.

I noticed this problem today with 1262 but thought I wouldn’t disturb the devs with this issue right now. I noticed that it doesn’t happen if you download individually. However, with a batch download, the first is OK, but subsequent episodes not not have DD 5.1. If you re download them individually, you do get the 5.1.

I’ll try and post some logs later.
Now that's a much better explanation of the issue. But just complain, leave the forum is something that is not beneficial for anybody.

...have posted my logs etc in a new thread as my issue must be different.

Last edited:
Back