• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

[SOLVED ]1.1.0.2 Incorrect audio languages

Nacho Man

Hi,, i upgrade to v1.1.0.0 and notice that Audio Latin American Spanish is missing.
1.- Testing on Amazon.
2.- Test many Series (Specifically MONK).
3.- Attach 2 comparison screnshot from version 1.0.9.0 and 1.1.0.0
I unistall v1.1.1.0.0 and reinstall previus version.

if you need log file i can upgrade to newest version a test again.

Image 1 --> v1.0.9.0 LatinAmerican Audio Track
Image 2 --> v1.1.0.0 Missing LatinAmerican Audio Track

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 2.png
    2.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.png
    1.png
    258.8 KB · Views: 36
You can keep both versions installed. Just install them to different directories. And good luck with your issue. I haven't had time to mess around with v1.1.0.0 yet.

You can keep both versions installed. Just install them to different directories. And good luck with your issue. I haven't had time to mess around with v1.1.0.0 yet.
Thank you Sir, i'll do that.

I doubt you can keep both installed, they use the same registry entries don't they?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I doubt you can keep both installed, they use the same registry entries don't they?

red-foxey.jpg
I've got three installed, just don't use them all at the same time... Yes, they use the same registry entries, and the same cache directory, but so what?..

hello,,, attached Logfile.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.0.astlog
    134.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello, RedFox Staff.

1.- Upgrade to v1.1.0.1, and the issue is still present ( apparently )
2.- In version 1.0.9.0 there is two spanish audio track,, Spanish-Spain and Spanish-Latin American (picture 2), apparently in v1.1.0.1 is missing Latin American Audio Track (picture 1), so i decide to download anyway and check it out. The audio is mislabeled Audio Track Spanish-Spain is actually LatinAmerican Audio Track and the audio track missing is Spanish-Spain. It really isn't a problem with me, but it could mean something's wrong.

3.- Attached LogFile and Dump File that was generated when I stopped the video recording.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    320 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.png
    2.png
    285.7 KB · Views: 12
  • AnyStream_1.1.0.1.astlog
    676.5 KB · Views: 1
  • AnyStream_1.1.0.1_Dump_20210404191025.astdmp
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Hello,
I tested version 1.1.0.2
1.-The name of the audio track is wrong, it says that it is Spanish Spain but inreality it is LatinAmerican Spanish.
2.-I have no problems downloading
3.-Testing on Amazon
4.-The series that have both audios only appear Spanish Spain which is actually LatinAmerican Spanish.

:)

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.1.0.2.astlog
    276.9 KB · Views: 0
Works perfectly with this release over here. Well done and cheers! Subs OK, languages Ok and it became very fast as well. Been Messing around ass latest days with ffmpeg because of a clean install on Windows. It changes randomly on every system. So glad on this forum we can help each other out with the best we can. When I see the name Prospere it reads automatically as Professor tot me

:coolman:

it was resolved in the version 1.1.1.0

What configuration do you have? In my case there are not so many languages and with version 1.0.9.0 the audio is Spanish from Spain, but with the new versions, the audio is Spanish Latin American.

Attachments

• config.jpg
    config.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 12
  • audios.jpg
    audios.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 24 S02E18 De 01-00 a 02-00 Horas.astlog
    647.1 KB · Views: 1
Although, the main issue has indeed been fixed by now, we do not handle the situation when we receive wrong information from Amazon. While the MPD file contains both es-es and es-419 tracks, the metadata only provides us with es-es mapping. I will see how we can overcome it in a best way.

Back