[SOLVED ]1.1.0.2 Incorrect audio languages

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Nacho Man, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Nacho Man

Nacho Man Member

Hi,, i upgrade to v1.1.0.0 and notice that Audio Latin American Spanish is missing.
    1.- Testing on Amazon.
    2.- Test many Series (Specifically MONK).
    3.- Attach 2 comparison screnshot from version 1.0.9.0 and 1.1.0.0
    I unistall v1.1.1.0.0 and reinstall previus version.

if you need log file i can upgrade to newest version a test again.

Image 1 --> v1.0.9.0 LatinAmerican Audio Track
    Image 2 --> v1.1.0.0 Missing LatinAmerican Audio Track

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      258.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      257.6 KB
      Views:
    • 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      258.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Lowpro

Lowpro Well-Known Member

You can keep both versions installed. Just install them to different directories. And good luck with your issue. I haven't had time to mess around with v1.1.0.0 yet.

3. Nacho Man

Nacho Man Member

Thank you Sir, i'll do that.

4. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I doubt you can keep both installed, they use the same registry entries don't they?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. 0x0x0x0x0

0x0x0x0x0 Well-Known Member

red-foxey.jpg
    I've got three installed, just don't use them all at the same time... Yes, they use the same registry entries, and the same cache directory, but so what?..

6. Nacho Man

Nacho Man Member

hello,,, attached Logfile.

Attached Files:

7. Nacho Man

Nacho Man Member

Hello, RedFox Staff.

1.- Upgrade to v1.1.0.1, and the issue is still present ( apparently )
    2.- In version 1.0.9.0 there is two spanish audio track,, Spanish-Spain and Spanish-Latin American (picture 2), apparently in v1.1.0.1 is missing Latin American Audio Track (picture 1), so i decide to download anyway and check it out. The audio is mislabeled Audio Track Spanish-Spain is actually LatinAmerican Audio Track and the audio track missing is Spanish-Spain. It really isn't a problem with me, but it could mean something's wrong.

3.- Attached LogFile and Dump File that was generated when I stopped the video recording.

Attached Files:

8. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

We're working on this

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  9. Nacho Man

Nacho Man Member

Hello,
    I tested version 1.1.0.2
    1.-The name of the audio track is wrong, it says that it is Spanish Spain but inreality it is LatinAmerican Spanish.
    2.-I have no problems downloading
    3.-Testing on Amazon
    4.-The series that have both audios only appear Spanish Spain which is actually LatinAmerican Spanish.

:)

Attached Files:

10. Prospere

We've taken care of that. The fix will be out with the next release.

11. Nacho Man

Nacho Man Member

:coolman:

it was resolved in the version 1.1.1.0

12. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

That's great, I love it when people are enjoying the program, hope you have a lot of fun with it.

13. Bart Nys

Bart Nys New Member

Works perfectly with this release over here. Well done and cheers! Subs OK, languages Ok and it became very fast as well. Been Messing around ass latest days with ffmpeg because of a clean install on Windows. It changes randomly on every system. So glad on this forum we can help each other out with the best we can. When I see the name Prospere it reads automatically as Professor tot me

14. Nunu81

Nunu81 Member

What configuration do you have? In my case there are not so many languages and with version 1.0.9.0 the audio is Spanish from Spain, but with the new versions, the audio is Spanish Latin American.

Attached Files:

15. Prospere

Although, the main issue has indeed been fixed by now, we do not handle the situation when we receive wrong information from Amazon. While the MPD file contains both es-es and es-419 tracks, the metadata only provides us with es-es mapping. I will see how we can overcome it in a best way.