• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

(SOLVED)[1.0.8.2] Wait what? 1.0.8.2 is too old

Ya, I kinda like the old world where you could choose to upgrade on your schedule, when something you needed was broken, now you get new bugs forced upon you (and yes I know since I am a self employed contract software programmer) even if you had no issues. I have already declined to renew one software package I use since they force updates, not a good sign for this package if it's headed the same way. More often than not yes you fix 2-3 things, but introduce a few new things with bugs etc.

The thing is, 1.0.7.0 was working fine for me.

Its almost as if older versions are no longer usable because of some kind of version challenge from a server.

All invalid and unusable.

IMO, there shouldn't be a version check. If someone wants to use an older version let them.

Add me to this growing list too. I too was forced to upgrade from 1.0.7.0 to 1.0.8.2 today and now I'm dead in the water.

It appears RedFox Developement Team Member "Prospere" is looking at the issue currently. I am sure this shall be corrected very soon. Thank you to the RedFox Team.

Sorry, server had wrong minimum version number and this has been fixed already - new release is also coming up in a few minutes :bowdown:

Last edited:
Thank you Ivan... you are all amazing and we are grateful of RedFox

I uninstalled it, installed this again and then rebooted before opening the app. I found if I installed it and then opened the app and rebooted, I still experienced the "Version 1.0.8.2 is old" message. The only way I got around it was to completely uninstall it, reinstall and then reboot. After that I was able to open the app without being greeted by this bogus message.

Back