• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Solution for multi Audio?

cartman0208

Don't know if anybody noticed ... When downloading a title a second time, no token gets deducted, even if it's different resolution or audio.
I didn't read it in the patch notes, so it must be accidentally or a hidden feature;)

I just downloaded two complete series, 7 seasons, sums up to 97 episodes.
Downloaded every episode twice for dual audio in about 7 hours (did a break of several hours)
I ended up with 16 tokens left.

Anyway ... if that was done on purpose (my guess is, to prevent people whining about "lost" tokens), it solves my problem burning tokens multi audio videos (y)

a hidden feature
Yes, it is intended and already has been mention one time.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/is-the-bucket-system-broken.84092/#post-571077
Although... The quote RF1 posted from a dev says "for movies". Clearly (and luckily) this is not quite true. I tried it myself after reading it back then and was happy to see that no token got substractet for the entire season. And since then I already used it some more times. Maybe the devs didn't want to scream out that you can now download hundeds of episodes "for free" (without the use of another token).

Back