• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Solo Star Wars Rental Issue

mjcz77

I've read the "before you post" section but I figure I would post this because this behavior is not like I have seen with prior discs that error out:

Netflix - Solo: A Star Wars Story
Issue:
AnyDVD crashes while it attempts to read/copy the 814 m2ts file (and only this file). If I restart the computer without AnyDVD and attempt to copy the same file (yes I know it's encrypted at this point) it copies the ENTIRE file just fine.
I've been using AnyDVD for years and this is the first time that I have seen an issue like this.

If you read the post you say you have, then you should also have read to post a logfile. Without or, nobody can help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Yes I unfortunately forgot to add it. Adding now

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.0.0_Info_I_SOLO_A_STAR_WARS_STORY_BFC212D6_3FC417FB.ziplog
    526.9 KB · Views: 4
I've read the "before you post" section but I figure I would post this because this behavior is not like I have seen with prior discs that error out:

Netflix - Solo: A Star Wars Story
Issue:
AnyDVD crashes while it attempts to read/copy the 814 m2ts file (and only this file). If I restart the computer without AnyDVD and attempt to copy the same file (yes I know it's encrypted at this point) it copies the ENTIRE file just fine.
I've been using AnyDVD for years and this is the first time that I have seen an issue like this.
Can you please elaborate? AnyDVD "crashes" - what exactly does this mean? What do you do? If you can copy 814 m2ts, why don't you do this with AnyDVD running?

Back