• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Solo: A Star Wars Story [no] playlist obfuscation

kfscoll

I need the correct playlist for Solo: A Star Wars Story. This is the Blu-ray version from the Best Buy 4K UHD/BD/Digital Code combo pack, USA, region-free. Cheers!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.8.0_Info_D_SOLO_A_STAR_WARS_STORY_BFC212D6_3FC417FB.ziplog
    522.8 KB · Views: 12
I need the correct playlist for Solo: A Star Wars Story. This is the Blu-ray version from the Best Buy 4K UHD/BD/Digital Code combo pack, USA, region-free. Cheers!
This disc has no screen pass protection or any other type of playlist obfuscation.
Just a bunch of playlists representing the main movie, some of which seem to be "extended" versions with additional/alternate clips near the beginning.

The there is no "correct" playlist, you have to choose, which one you want.
Hint: CloneBD is THE tool to determine which.

Sorry about that! I saw a bunch of playlists scroll by in my ClownBD window so I quickly assumed it was Sony ScreenPass. I have CloneBD already so I'll give it a go!

the multi playlists are the intro story text wall in different languages

I have the european german/english version of this disc and I'm not able to create a UHD backup. The disc gets rejected by anydvd 8.2.8.0. Many other new UHD discs worked flawlessly.

Back