• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Software that can Upscale DVD Quality on my Computer?

XenosagaLover

Hi I have been trying to figure out why my dvds look better on my bluray player and 55inch tv then on my computer and I found out that it looks like my bluray player upscales dvds to near HD quality so now my question is there a software that will do that on my computer so when I use AnyDVD HD and Clone DVD2 to save my dvds to my hard drive I can then upscale them as well so when I watch and edit them(I make youtube fan videos) they looks better on my computer screen?

I have heard of a software called PowerDVD 14 that is supposed to upscale dvds to HD quality is that something that I should look into getting for what I am trying to do or is there another software that you would recommend? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

upscale

I use Splash Pro for MKV files, it upscales and sharpens superbly. Plays a 1gb 45 minute file on Sony 65 inch perfectly.
SVP Smooth Video Project will also play DVD'S with either Pot Player or Media Player Classic.

Back